Watch the short video below for tips for attracting and feeding hummingbirds.
• When to put hummingbird feeders out in the Twin Cities of Minnesota
• Don’t use pesticides because hummingbirds eat insects
• Select feeders that are easy to fill and clean
• Make nectar from concentrate or mix your own nectar
• Apply mint to ports to keep bees and wasps away
• Prevent ants using Nectar Fortress and/or a water moat
• Clean and fill your feeders every couple of days
Visit https://wildbirdstore.com/resources/a… to find a recipe for hummingbird nectar.