NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Wayzata Store Temporary Closure
Our COVID protocols in place have led us to temporarily close our Wayzata location out of an abundance of precaution to protect the health and safety for our customers and staff.
You’ll know that we have been transparent about our efforts to keep you and our staff safe throughout this unprecedented crisis, while providing the same excellent products and services you expect from our stores. This notice is part of that continuing effort.
We would like to ask you to please visit the nearby Minnetonka location during this temporary closure or to utilize our convenient online shopping. As a reminder, we currently offer free shipping on online purchases of $50 or more through December 31st.
We expect to be able to reopen the Wayzata location around December 7th. Please check this page for updates.
Al and Dave Netten
OCTOBER 5, 2020
We’ve added more store open hours
See below for individual store hours
Bloomington > In-store shopping and curbside pickup: Mon–Sat 9am to 5pm
White Bear Lake > In-store shopping and curbside pickup: Tues–Sat 9am to 5pm; curbside pickup only: Mon 9am to 5pm
Eagan > In-store shopping and curbside pickup: Mon–Fri: 10am to 6pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm
Minnetonka > In-store shopping and curbside pickup: Mon–Sat 9am to 5pm
Wayzata > In-store shopping and curbside pickup: Mon–Sat 9am to 5pm
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority and why we haven’t rushed to open our doors. We’re confident in our safety plan and here are some of the measures we’re taking to keep everyone safe; We’ve installed plexiglass shields at our registers and switched to requiring credit or debit card-only payments. Our staff will be wearing masks, maintaining social distance and regularly sanitizing surfaces.
We’ve also established some important safety guidelines for our guests. Please take a moment to review:
- Limit 2 guests in the store at any time. Please wait outside until space is available. 1 guest per household, please.
- Wear a mask. Provided as needed. No exceptions.
- Maintain 6 ft. distance from other guests AND staff
- Sanitize hands upon entry. Sanitizer provided.
- Touch only what you want to buy. Prevent the spread of germs.
- Pay by credit or debit card. No cash or checks to minimize contact.
We are continuing to offer phone-in orders/curbside pickup for those of you who wish to be more cautious or simply like the convenience of the service. We’re providing details again about this service below. We also offer an online shopping experience with free shipping on orders over $75. See details below.
We are incredibly grateful for your continuing support of our small business, and are delighted to be able to help you connect with nature in these turbulent times.
Thank you for your trust in us as we address this evolving situation and most importantly, stay healthy!
Al and Dave Netten
FREE Curbside Pickup
Call any of our stores to place your order for curbside pickup using your credit card over the phone.
- Place your order by phone with a credit card and allow us 30 minutes to prepare your order
- Order cutoff time is 4 pm and must be picked up by 5 pm or the next business day
- Call the location when you’ve arrived for pickup and we’ll bring it right out to your car
- Store locations and phone numbers listed below
White Bear Lake: 651-653-8705
Shop online! Orders over $75 ship FREE to your door
We will continue to fulfill our online ordering purchases and have lowered shipping costs to better serve you:
- All orders over $75 ship FREE!
- Orders under $75 are a flat $8.99 shipping fee.
- Frequent Feeder Members will be able to apply their membership to receive their discounts online (see tutorial below)
- Typical delivery time will be 3-5 business days.
Frequent Feeder Members: Shopping Online
Members may need to link to their membership account online to receive their discount. If you’re a Frequent Feeder Member and have NOT ordered online before, please follow this process for completing your online purchase and get your member discount:
If you still have any questions regarding online ordering, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible to assist you.
We continue to offer our Local Home Delivery Service
Our Local Home Delivery service allows Twin Cities Metro Area residents to order bird food right over the phone, and then have it delivered right to your door. We’ll even fill your feeders for you!
Our Local Home Delivery schedule is based on your delivery location; we deliver to the entire Twin Cities Metro Area at least once per week. Give our Wayzata store a call to place your Local Home Delivery order: 952.473.4283.